Position about You Can Get Your Bail Money Back After the Case

First of all, anyone arrested in San Diego North County or Encinitas Ca will be transferred to Vista California’s Vista Detention Centre. It is at the Vista prison where the arrest and the process of booking begins. If you were hoping for a rapid bail Bondi process and very quickly getting your loved one out, forget it. The bail process takes anywhere between 4 and 12 hours at the Vista jail until your family member is released after a bail bond is posted.Do you want to learn more? Visit https://thejuse.com/2018/10/11/you-can-get-your-bail-money-back-after-the-case/

There is already a fixed amount for every crime you can imagine, in which the defendant has to pay to get out of the Vista jail during their court case. Usually this is 10 percent of the whole amount of the bail. With a bond, the bail bondman puts up the other 90 percent and promises that the defendant will show up for all court cases, or if the defendant skips bail, the Encinitas bail bondman will be responsible for the entire bill amount. Secondly, they will be fingerprinted and their identity verified once the defendant is in the Vista Jail. They will then be sent to the FBI in any other state in the USA to check for any outstanding warrants. Depending on how busy the Vista jail is and how busy the FBI is processing fingerprints from all over the country, the fingerprinting process can take anywhere from 2 to 6 hours. Once the fingerprint check comes back and there are no outstanding warrants, then the bail can be posted at that moment in Encinitas bail bondsman. Thirdly, the defendant will go into an exit procedure that could take anywhere from 1 to 5 hours once it has been posted at the Vista Detention Centre. If the defendant has been arrested for DUI, they are required by law to remain in prison for at least 8 hours before they are released to the public.