The only way to know for sure is by seeing a doctor and being tested so that you can get your medical marijuana prescription if you feel that you are a candidate for a program in your state. You can’t just buy a passport, or just hang on to a doctor’s note and assume you’re safe. Both states that have approved medical marijuana have developed medical cannabis cards to track patients who legally use this drug. The only way you are legally secured is to possess a legitimate medical cannabis card given after your doctor has seen you and approved you for medicinal marijuana for your medical condition, by the state in which you live. An significant move you have to take here is how to obtain a passport.You may find more information at Left Coast Connection (A Chalice Farms Cannabis Dispensary), Portland.
Top Five Medicinal Cannabis Stuff To Hear About
With respect to medical marijuana, there are certain important aspects that you should be aware of. Before you get your medical cannabis card, here are the top five things to know about it, to better help you be as prepared as possible.
- Only in 15 states and in DC are medical cards given – check with your state to find out if yours is on the list.
- You can’t get a marijuana prescription, just a card that provides you with legal security in your state and allows you access to marijuana dispensaries.
- While using this machinery, it is illegal to drive or run it; the rules surrounding alcohol use are the same.
- It is only valid for a year after it has been issued to get a Medical Cannabis Card, then it must be renewed.
- Your medical cannabis permit, even though you have a medical cannabis program, is only valid for the state in which it was issued, not for other states.
Your Medical Cannabis Appointment Checklist
There are some things you may want to make sure you bring along with you after you have made an appointment to be examined by a doctor for a medical referral. You are as well trained as possible in this way, and you can make sure your appointment goes as smoothly as planned. Before your appointment, make sure to take some notes on these important things that you should bring with you. Also, don’t forget to carry along your medical history if you are seeing a new doctor so that they can check it before evaluating you for a medical marijuana assessment.
Left Coast Connection (A Chalice Farms Cannabis Dispensary)
10055 NE Glisan St, Portland, Oregon 97220